Student Ticket Information
For the Spring 2021 Live at Heritage Center Performing Arts Series all in-person shows are for UD community members only (i.e. UD faculty, staff, and students) with livestream viewing available to all.
Campus Only seating is sold exclusively via phone at 563.585.7469 or in-person at the Farber Box Office. Limit one ticket per student or faculty/staff for live onstage events.
Streaming access allows "on demand" viewing for 48 hours following the scheduled presentation.
UD Student: FREE | Livestream: FREE for UD students
Student Ticket Package
2021-2022 Student Ticket Package coming soon!
Block Booking for Student Organizations
Whether you are looking for an event for your student organization or a night out with your teammates or friends, student group tickets are a great way to experience live entertainment on campus at a reduced cost. Heritage Center is excited to welcome your group to the Live at Heritage Center Series! Sit back and enjoy all Heritage Center has to offer!
Block Booking Forms Coming Soon
Block Booking Form - FREE Events
How to purchase UD Student discounted tickets
(Farber Box Office hours are Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
1.Walk up to the Farber Box Office window in Heritage Center:
- Come to the Farber Box Office window (1st floor by the main entrance under the canopy).
- Present your University of Dubuque ID to the ticketing assistant. (You must show ID PRIOR to final sale. No refunds.)
- We accept: Mastercard, VISA, or Discover/Cash/Check -OR-
Students may credit their ticket to their Student Account as long as they have no holds.
2. Phone sales with the Farber Box Office:
- Call the box office number: 563-585-7469
- Tell the ticketing assistant you would like to purchase tickets and you are a UD student.
- Have your ID number ready. (You must inform the ticketing assistant PRIOR to final sale. No refunds.)
Only credit payments are accepted via phone orders: Mastercard, VISA, or Discover.
We WILL NOT accept Student Billing via phone.
3. Online: (24 hours/day and 7 days/week): www.dbq.edu/heritagecenter
- Copy and paste the link above in your browser.
- Click on the tab on the right side of page: “Purchase Tickets Online”
- On the next page click the “Purchase Tickets” button.
- Once on the sales page*, click the “Sign In” link in the upper right corner.
(This will take you to a page to sign into an existing account or create a new account. To create a NEW account type in your dbq.edu e-mail twice and click continue. You will receive an e-mail in your dbq.edu inbox with further instructions. Follow the instructions and sign into your new account. Now you will be able to see your discounts and have all online fees waived).
- Click on “Choose Seats”
- Choose your seat and select your ticket type/price below the seating chart.
- Choose a delivery option:
a. Print at home
b. Mail ($3 fee)
c. Will-call (pick up the night of the event)
- Click add to cart
- Online sales require you pay with a credit card (Mastercard, VISA, or Discover).
- Finalize order (If you still do not see your discount or are being charged online fees – DO NOT FINALIZE. Call the box office.
Heritage Center has a NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy. We WILL NOT give you a refund if you finalize a purchase at full price).
*The sales page is branded to look like the University of Dubuque website, but is actually the ticketing software’s webpage: VBOTickets.*