Student Ticket Information
All shows are $5.00 in advance and $9.00 day of show for UD students (RENT excluded).
Free shows limited to one ticket per student ID.
RENT: UD students are allowed EITHER one single ticket at $10.00 OR up to two student ticket packages which include RENT. Additional RENT tickets may be purchased at special affiliate discount rates.
Student Ticket Package - ONLY $38!
The best deal for UD students! This 8 show season package is filled with high energy and culturally diverse programs for a steal! Priced at only $38 dollars and can be charged to your student account. UD students have access to these CenterStage performances for less than $5.00 a ticket. Student subscribers will also receive perks, like pre-show parties before B2wins and The Office! Stop by the Farber Box Office for more information or to purchase your package! You can even charge your purchase to your student account! All other shows $5.00 in advance; $9.00 day of show (no limit, except RENT). Free shows limited to one ticket per student ID.
Shows included in package:
Block Booking for Student Organizations
Whether you are looking for an event for your student organization or a night out with your teammates or friends, student group tickets are a great way to experience live entertainment on campus at a reduced cost. Heritage Center is excited to welcome your group to the Live at Heritage Center Series! Sit back and enjoy all Heritage Center has to offer!
How to purchase UD Student discounted Heritage Center tickets
1. Walk up to the Farber Box Office window in Heritage Center: (box office hours are Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 5 pm)
- Come to the Farber Box Office window – first floor by the main entrance under the canopy. Please present your University of Dubuque ID to the ticketing assistant. (You must show id PRIOR to final sale. We will issue no refunds.) We accept: Mastercard, VISA, or Discover/Cash/Check or students may put it on their Student Account – as long as they have no holds.
2. Phone sales with the Farber Box office: (box office hours are Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 5 pm)
- Call the box office number: #563-585-7469 and tell the ticketing assistant you would like to purchase tickets and you are a University of Dubuque student. You will be asked for some information to help identify you; have your id number ready. (You must inform the ticketing assistant PRIOR to final sale. We will issue no refunds.) Only credit payments are accepted via phone orders: Mastercard, VISA, or Discover ONLY. We will not accept Student Billing via phone.
3. Online: (24 hours/day and 7 days/week):
- Copy and paste the link above in your browser. Click on the tab on the right side of page: “Purchase Tickets Online” and then on the next page click the “Purchase Tickets” button. On the sales page*, click the “Sign In” link in the upper right corner. This will take you to a page to sign into an existing account or create a new account. To create a NEW account type in your dbq.edu e-mail twice and click continue. You will receive an e-mail in your dbq.edu inbox with further instructions. Follow the instructions and sign into your new account. Now you will be able to see your discounts and have all online fees waived. Click on “Choose Seats” and pick your own seat and select your ticket type/price below the seating chart. You then must choose a delivery option:
o Print at home
o Mail ($3 fee)
o Willcall (pick up the night of the event)
- Click add to cart
- Online sales require you pay with a credit card (Mastercard, VISA, or Discover)
- Finalize order (If you still do not see your discount or are being charged online fees – do not finalize and call the box office. Heritage Center has a NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy. We will not give you a refund if you still purchase at full price.)
*The sales page is branded to look like the University of Dubuque website, but is actually the ticketing software’s webpage: SeatAdvisor.